Sunday, December 5, 2010

Really want to see you smile! ~

 First saw you I am lost in your sentence ,UGG bailey button
time in contact with your smile in

your empty kiss

your unique personality that I
conquered by your love you
I do not know the kind of love would be love
do not know the kind of love will become deep love
do not know the is not painful like the beginning of the end of
do not know the kind of start there is no happy outcome
do not know
not start over if it is a kind of known you should not be
you have no intention of flying in my room so I took
.......< br> everything I had dependency
you regret you?
we will not become friends
willing to do and I became lovers
what you choose
though you're a bit too strong but I want to say

I want to say I love you long time not heard
you never forget any message but I know you! ~
I will always remember the letter I wrote to you,bailey UGG boots, so you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment