Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ask you call me a mother!!

 Weekend Sessions  Wang Yang, secretary of Guangdong Governor Huang Huahua the hope that the users and friends, Hot Issues You call me a mother!!
a young man in the supermarket to buy things, he found a skinny old woman has been behind him, he stopped, she stopped. even, she began to stare at him .
She finally overtook him, and the check out counter in the back and talk to him. > I will be happy. br> Young people are very pleased to bring a little sunshine happy day. and then his turn to check out the.
the counter lady said: how could so much, I bought five things. Or a good laugh? This is the shared experience of fraud occurred in the United States.
reads as follows:
A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following
him around.
If he stopped , she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.
She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said,
'I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease;
it's just that you look so much like my late son. '
He answered,' That's okay. '
' I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye,UGGs, Mom' as I leave the
store, it would make me feel so happy. '
She then went through the checkout,Bailey UGG boots, and as she was on her way out of the
store, the man called out,' Goodbye, Mom. '
The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.
Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to
pay for his groceries.
'That comes to $ 121.85, 'said the clerk.
' How come so much ... I only bought 5 items .. '
The clerk replied,' Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her
things, too. '

No comments:

Post a Comment