Friday, February 11, 2011

I was blind

 I was blind
great opportunities in my life who broke into. She dressed as hard work, I did not recognize her, in vain to miss.
Aimlessly in my journey of life wandering, eyes full of tears of self-pity, did not notice that I'm ready to set the gold to a better life have been waiting a long time for building tanks.
my views will not be hurting me, because my attitude has changed.
I know, the god of opportunity appears, never wear wealth, success or mark of honor. do everything, we must make every effort, or the best opportunity to be silent from pass me by. appear to be normal in a day's dawn, a time of flowers, maybe I will in the face of a lifetime opportunity. the face of any challenge, no matter how difficult it looks, how mean, I have CD there by the courage and perseverance to the opportunity comes, seize them, whether they are in a big way there, or hidden in the dust below.
past me, complaints about work every day, each one to see complained to him endlessly, and never allow yourself to siege a chance. Now, in these scrolls inspired, I rebuilt my life, the future, I will look up, watching the front, like feeding hungry lion looking for opportunities as urgent.
I will not waited in vain for the expected opportunities in the embrace of God.
I am not reluctant in the past. any one failure I can not slow down toward the promised land of success and happiness that I There will be a peaceful life. I finally understand that the voice you want to rise sing always find a suitable tune.
I do not just recall the past. I'm sad that failure is my own cast. an old saying: No! I started a new life, a reversal of the former way of life I also changed this proverb: br> I will not waited in vain for the expected opportunities in the embrace of God.
These days, I have been to grow more than ever see through the great opportunities in disguise. scrolls through daily practice, the contents of I have eradicated some of the bad habits have made me hesitant, and this reconstruction has just kicked off. Let me start, although I also took a lot of bad habits, let me deal with them a little bit in God help to correct my faults. If I have the courage to go beyond their own, have enough confidence to meet successful, then I will at least much better than now.
the past, I had foolish enough to let the burden of failure and remorse I bending body, eyes fixed on the ground. Now I took a load off before the burden of vision, purpose and place can, open the door to meet a better life I have been to.
I will not waited in vain in look forward to opportunities in the embrace of God.
every day when I write the target of the day, I remember writing at the top opportunities carefully to the words. wake up every morning, I will smile and greet the new day, no matter what unpleasant things. as Eros, the god of the same opportunity is not attracted to dark despair. Now I know that most successful people in life are always filled with joy and hope. They smile processing, sense of humor, happy happy, good at grasping the opportunities, very sensitive to changes in life, no matter what difficult, or smooth things, they can be treated in the same manner. These people can be regarded as intelligent people, they create opportunities for more than than you think.
Over the years, how I did not Kuipo this simple truth is what it seems 7 why many of us let the golden moments of life flow away from the side, only to see silt? Why do we always have to wait until the angels came suddenly remembered that they had been there before? opportunities are often minimal, so we dismiss them, but they are often the source of the great cause. opportunities everywhere, so I have always hanging hook pending, or when I least expect it, the big fish they swam away.
I will not waited in vain for the expected opportunities in the embrace of God.
I have not a few weeks before me. < br> I'm not complaining. although I still feel unhappy fate, but I have learned to stand in the rain, looking at the sky, looking for the blue and the stars. There are two kinds of people unhappy, a man hard at work, a kinds of people walk away and away. The first man got what he wanted to be the second to lose his own things. Treatment of the first people the only remedy is to succeed, and the latter is drug-free incorrigible. I know what kind of person, I like to do such people, thank God.
I finally understand that God never knock on the door of opportunity, only when I knocked on the door, she said yes. I will always loud Mengen.

No comments:

Post a Comment