Thursday, November 25, 2010

He claimed to be the king family

 He claimed to be king of the family name is Li
my source, formerly known as Li Shengyuan, aged 46. Was framed as online fugitive June 13, 2009, Shandong Tengzhou City Public Security Bureau arrested on charges related crimes are alleged, seized and turned over to the local detention center 16 days of detention by the Urumqi Municipal Public Security Bureau Shayibake District Public Security Bureau Detention Center custody transfer detention on the Lanzhou Railway 7 days, the same year, back to July 7, Urumqi, Xinjiang Xishan Detention Center custody to August 2010 11, was able to see a bright future.
things from February 2006 Speaking of, I was originally a co-Rhythm Technology Co., Ltd. Xinjiang days an employee, the company opened an office in Shandong Tengzhou, the corporate nature Liang Jiyong is a suspicious person on his staff is very assured his classmates to send me to go to resigned in November the same year left the post of deputy general manager of the company, open up territory. He resigned from the company to bring some negative effects, the original partner and the company Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. Yixing City, Jiangsu sued three companies, because the cooperation with our company for two years the company has not brought the benefits of a penny, Shandong, Xinjiang, to explore the market on the grounds the company had defrauded more than 40 million of the company's money. I am a member of the company to resolve the dispute as a positive in Shandong looking for projects, making the company to see economic growth in Shandong, eliminating the dispute .2007 by the end of April the company appointed under the file Zhucheng Dong Office for the company in Shandong, Shandong solely responsible for the affairs of the Zhucheng Dong, Director of the Company in May the same year Long Liang Jiyong Lisan Yang, general manager of Shandong, the appointment of Zhu Chengdong office in person. again in early July the same year,UGGs, the company led an inspection tour in Shandong Lisan Yang Liang Jiyong, see my outstanding performance in public after the Beijing Hyundai Elantra sedan will be a bonus to me, and arrangements Zhu Chengdong procedures for transfer for me, in the presence of witnesses have Lisan Yang. Zhucheng Dong. Miao Han Jun .2007 company held in late July, Shandong Office wrote an application, request is a normal office expenses thirty thousand yuan, Liang Jiyong approval submitted to the Finance, as the company did not set up offices in Shandong account, this provision had to borrow money on my credit card hit my card, in accordance with the financial system, I wrote a 【July 27, 2007】 recipients IOUs, my credit card kept by the Zhucheng Dong, office expenses when we need to go to a bank by his card, then I Enter the password, mainly in mutual supervision between the two men play a role, I remember him running account expenditure. In the same year by the end of September the company dismissed the Zhucheng Dong, also at the end of December Lisan Yang,Discount UGG boots, general manager of Shandong Province declared Liang Jiyong instructions to dismiss me Let me leave the company, I follow the rules and regulations and general manager of Lisan Yang for handover procedures. will Zhucheng Dong and expenses incurred in my four months of detailed itemized account of Shandong to represent the company's leadership Lisan Yang, general manager of the review, the Office of the normal four-month network, telephone, cell phone, water, electricity, gas, property management fees average cost is 800 yuan, four vehicles, fuel, maintenance, crossing the bridge cost an average of 1,500 yuan, four welcome to send to treat is 6000 yuan, buy souvenirs and gifts in Xinjiang 4,000 yuan, 6,000 yuan dismissed Zhu Chengdong wage replacement, and testing procedures for transfer of vehicle ownership fee is 3,000 yuan, November heating bills to pay 2,100 yuan, 1,400 yuan four tires replaced, the total is 31,700 yuan. I put the same notes collated to Lisan Yang, the two sides signed the day Lisan Yang returned by EMS companies. I left the office when the company because I have over three thousand kilometers away from the distance, the company had commissioned me to write back Lisan Yang The 【July 27, 2007】 IOU recipients withdrew, I had to leave the office to fend for themselves. is of Jiangsu, a company hired as sales manager, salary plus bonus benefits eighty good in all aspects. Liang Jiyong that resulting from the jealousy, regret will be awarded to my car, seeing that I began to live a good life of the hatred in his eyes followed him suffer not only better than him, that he gave us a chance to survive, so he We had good, our eternal gratitude he is, no matter who left him for whatever reason is a kind of betrayal, betrayal of his people no good end, this abnormal state of mind is to promote the real reason he was against me. < br> In the April 7, 2008 in Urumqi Shayibake Jie District Public Security Bureau of the beam line of two police officers in accordance with the law Tengzhou messaging me my home, I learned that the illegal occupation of Liang Jiyong property of the company told me on the grounds that vehicles the company, there is no incentive to say, three million in funds I ran away with money. To this end Liang Jiyong turned my, Shayibake District Public Security Bureau told I have on file, they were investigation. Lisan Yang learned from a police officer by the company dismissal, in fact, the real purpose of dismissing the Lisan Yang Lisan Yang returned to the company for me not to withdraw 【July 27, 2007】 recipients I write IOUs, to complain Liang Jiyong wicked purpose, Liang Jiyong holds this account used for paying the End The recipients cops framed me. I will truthfully say that after the clear, he did not illegal, and relevant witnesses called to testify. officers will return results of the investigation headquarters, branch leadership decision instructions to verify the circumstances according to the law Li Yuan acquitted, and seized the car back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment