Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Go beyond barriers

 From noon to buy a new car get a ride everywhere, and little by little, step by step to master its performance,
did not come back until almost dark.
I do not know the reason is not speeding or other reasons, feel head was dizzy, and that car before the new
excitement, the tension has been increasing as the mood has gone out.
have their own car should have been cause for celebration, but I do not know why, when the real With the fall
when their car, but how exciting is not up, my heart is always kind of depressed and guilty of the forlorn
despair, can not tell.
really want to drive yourself after, and in the future will have to face is busy on the road, cross-flow
endless flow of people, all kinds of roads criss-crossing the command of road signs, road signs; sunglasses tricky, after staring at people's eyes Li Yan
police .... .. undoubtedly exert tremendous pressure on me the main factors,
and let me nervous.
never do anything whatever, to me, there will not be too much difficulty, can be only on that times.
car has become an insurmountable obstacle to my heart, I really feel a sense of inferiority.
really only had the car for future's sake, can not drive? the car hit several times in the Although very interesting to listen to others,
but it gave me the shadow form, and always will not easily dispersed, in my mental, that car actually
a tiger, oh holy!
I want to cheer Get up! to overcome their own, all the various obstacles during, storms will pass, do not
people can do, why can not I? I am confident, will! people hero worship, and some of the drivers in my eyes
there is a hero, why not make a return to a hero for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment