Monday, November 29, 2010

Finish delight me have the opportunity to repeat performance

 Rally Russia and Kazakhstan in the final stage of the race has lost meaning, but we still continue to enjoy, to enjoy the best of everything since the start, because you can while driving,UGG boots clearance, while there is sufficient time to reflect the ups and downs and hard game process.
rally across the East, let us see a very challenging drivers and charm of the racing line.
17 days of car hell, so I lost weight 3,4 kg. from St. Petersburg to Kazakhstan Stan, I feel a different regional style and an exotic landscape.
I think me the most joy, I achieved my goals mm finish. because 16 years ago, in the BAMO retire Beijing Rally When my heart to the: If you have the chance to participate in the competition, we must finish the race.
fly in the ointment is that this time we do not get good results.   we have the opportunity,Discount UGG boots, in the race halfway, our total results are already in 8th place. Then a series of problems occurred.
everyone said this year, Baokuojiashi, navigation, back-up maintenance, car, service vehicle, work truck, parts, equipment and tools, to run the planning and implementation process, of course, accidents,Bailey UGG boots, mechanical failure, retire, champagne, tears, joy, suffering and sacrifice . This is all the rally.
have the opportunity to repeat performance. The finish is enough to make me feel joy again.
yesterday to suffer a got worried about tetanus.
I also sent you a picture, it is dawn in Beijing in St. Petersburg sent a reporter a photograph car, when I boarded the car on the grid in St. Petersburg Palace Square station, the General Assembly appeared on the background image of Chairman Mao on Tiananmen Gate. I thought of Chairman Mao taught us: resolute,UGG boots, fear no sacrifice and surmount every difficulty to win victory.
friends, the end met!

No comments:

Post a Comment