Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ray Wang blind date experiences, such as rice

 Four to sixth days from the beginning, I breath for three successive phases. Ironic experience for me to be a blind date through the day and a half to find happiness disappear. Why? That is in fact a lot of people are like me, Bride and Groom three days of intimate experience. the other is a typical hearty male voice really is a big opening, scary jump. but generous man will not leave a bad impression of the total. However, the good impression was short-lived, all the other macho approach began emerging. entered a four-star hotel, I recognized him (read the introducer to the photo): a generous face, a pair of huge hands, a look that is rich Zhu Er Mao You have to.
just sit down, not enough time for anything under the self-introduction, and he handed me put the menu, but I did not react in time when they took back. points, ah, I ordered! . until serving, phone calls stopped, just about every time he talks to me, the telephone rang Fed. more times, and I used to, also busy with their own cell phone text messages went. finally a telephone call no longer sounded, he said to me: time, my mother was too anxious, it is best to get married tomorrow. to your house, my house big enough to live three wives. terrible, but not money to eat less, why look like a pair of E Sigui reincarnation? watching three empty plates, I think he said three wives living, this man also Intuit generous of the bar, three wives really made me feel uncomfortable Shen, can I give him a wife when the three, this association makes me very unhappy.
However, the details of the next place, I fled the scene is the direct cause - his phone ring tones rang, very clear. It turned out that he and I a sample routine. It seems busier than I am him, still waiting for their next appointment. we are going through the motions, ah, thinking about all kind of shame. Well, more than that no good, or withdraw it as soon as possible.
blind date and then talk about the experience the first month.
the look refreshed and dressed appropriately, is a handsome guy. feeling good, so I simply take the initiative, with greet each other, try to look graceful. I did not realize the man but a little nervous. intimate with each other several times what kind of work do not ask, the Cha Hukou to find out. do not know each other in the end because he was nervous or are there other reasons. somewhat inarticulate feeling, does not seem to be in sales. Next, the salesman said a word at least five minutes, just worried to death about. I called t peak, in a car ... ... ... ... ... ... 4S shop salesman ... ... emergency, but people listening to almost suffocating. had ten minutes, he finished all over an hour, he can sell the car so the mouth, I do not believe.
looks in good condition otherwise However, I lost interest. I deliberately sent a message to his brother and told him to call me immediately put out the fire, a good excuse to leave. Before I left, I still look back a moment he, unfortunately, ah, how to say is also a handsome guy, but I can not tell there is a language, communication impaired people with, ah, even if a guy does not work. So then end his brother's phone, and leave a handsome Raymond.
Chinese New Year, I for one tone series of phase four. ironic experience for me to be a blind date through the day and a half to find happiness disappear. In fact, many people are like me acting better prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment