Thursday, March 24, 2011

Burning Life

 Early in four wedding night, my father in my new room lit two candles. According to the custom home, called Mandarin candles, Nanzuonvyou left candles on my behalf, on behalf of his wife the right side of the candle. Requires two candles lit at the same time, while the natural off, meaning the new all safe, the same fate, life of conjugal bliss, the meaning of life together.
However, that night I left that candle which represents the right side of the candle burning candle in less than a third over when they have all been burned. Father saw the situation, his brow wrinkled. Completed all the guests, the father cried my room alone, seriously said to me: When I saw the father's eyes were moist, his father went on: IX, nineteenth and twenty-ninth, do not go out as much as possible. If work needs do need to go out, we must be extremely careful. Today they see the candle burning speed so fast, but also adds a worried and concerned about my heart. / p>
my father told me finished, and devoted to his wife made a special account, so wife reminds me more and care, which also add a concern and his wife care. Father also told the two sisters, two sisters also told me everything carefully. Speak for my wedding because my father is busy all day, after the guests while supplies last, the father will rest. Father had just lie down for a while, I cried the bed again, Ping Fu bless you in peace!
because of his work the next day early in the morning is the fifth day, I go back to Shenzhen to work. For my father up early to do breakfast. Before his departure, my father let me on the road trip to take snapshots in time to him. Sister, sister, I am on the road trip is also time to call me and ask me peace situation.
ninth day today is the lunar calendar, last night my wife and specifically called me and asked me to be all careful.
poor parental love, thanks to care about my relatives! Yes ah! Everyone is not live for themselves. Suddenly found himself no longer a single man who fed hungry family, and he is about the father, is about to be on the old and the family under a small pillar. Whether custom or superstition worth mentioning, for themselves and to their families, to decide in the days after all the careful and to wish his all in the new year safely and smoothly! -

No comments:

Post a Comment