Sunday, October 17, 2010

About last year's New Year's Eve

 I went to the back of the stall on the campus stroll a bit and found a lot of selling, such as Usually have,Discount UGG boots, but did not expect to buy some paste. But, after all, New Year,cheap UGG boots, I should add some festive feel at home,UGGs, so squat down to select. Small sheets, and a dollar a piece. So I want to pick a few. Which uncle did not expect a handful at once to me that a dollar taken away. Maybe he was home for the holiday rush. I am very sorry, and gave two dollars to go home.

door I chose two sizable tiger, tiger middle of each word,bailey UGG boots, paste it into the outside of the door. Every home I have posted on the door of a After a few months I found two tiger outside the two characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment