Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Accident ( more women want to be able to remind the care of your body )

did not write diary for a long time, almost three weeks, not because I'm lazy, but I ran a bit small accident.
brings some unexpected surprises, and some accidents have become painful, and I run into this accident has brought me something more ... ... without incident not long ago, I found myself suddenly in a month or two fat 10 pounds, very painful, approaching middle age, I've been very focused on weight, even if only 1,2 kg, let alone 10 pounds. I blame this pill weight 10 pounds, that it contains fattening hormone. But what happened after the show, I wronged it, so that, in the absence of conclusive evidence before any person or thing should not be easily to conclusions.
body except fat, there is a little strange, that is normal that every month to the willing to leave. Lived about half a month, I sit still, and friends in a lot to talk about, she reminded me unconscious aware of the problem. So I went to the Women and Children Hospital. Hospital inspection certificate, my body a little accident did occur, that is, there are two little guys (sperm and egg) is very naughty, because it may be fashionable this year, do not pop deviation, they combined not in my house ready to live a good, but in the hallway where children settled. This is the medicine called
At this point, I would like to remind women to be aware, blasting, under the words, of your life will pose a threat. So, if your body and in the past appeared in different situations, even if only a small point, even if you are taking the time to go to the hospital to check. This is not only responsible for you, your family is also responsible.
I was lucky to find it before blasting him (her), I give him (her) from a name - bubbles. Because he may look like a soap bubble at any time as an exception, and the same will eventually disappear, like bubbles.
unconditional, I was placed in the hospital. The hospital began a long life. Through the blood ICG (promoting chorionic gonadotropin) test results, I was told once again lucky to be conservative treatment, if a conservative is unsuccessful, then surgery. In addition to the wc, wash away, I can only activities in bed, for fear of mass an exception, I was restricted activities. For me this lively middle-aged women, which limit is simply extremely painful. I'm bored in addition to food, is to see the disc, then there are reading, cross stitch embroidery again later. Sometimes, to abstract Luanxiang stretch; Sometimes, I think, if I rub his stomach every day, perhaps can bubble back to the room from the hallway to the head and rubbing it? Sometimes, I would like if the students can give out like a bubble, although the non-normal pregnancy, maternal love will be born, when my heart unconsciously. But often this time, will be sad, why is not normal it? Although, knowing that even if it is normal for him I did not indicators born, you can still feel very sorry.
three weeks time is very long, I boil faster transition, from the bright and lively type turn into a mature type. A little bit away from the depression worse, it almost came out from the middle and into the homes of Hospitals (our psychiatric hospitals) has. Although the value of ICG blood has dropped to 89, but the doctor said, the value to 0, is also the possibility of breaking. Because the value does not only represent the embryos died, does not mean he was shrinking, and only he shrunk before safety. So I went home yesterday with a bubble. Today, sitting in front of the computer diary, with a time bomb, but I believe that bubble, he is not easily broken, right, bubble?


Here I would like to introduce the common sense learned in the hospital:
ICG When the blood is less than 2000 to choose conservative treatment, methods of treatment are: to fight chemotherapy-pin (IM) + eat traditional Chinese medicine (with centipede powder, Tushi powder and the decoction, etc.), the dose of chemotherapy treatment for cancer, we thought to be much smaller, have damage to the body, but small.
When the blood is greater than 2000, ICG, to be surgical treatment. Surgical treatment can choose two: First, there is no surgical wound in the abdomen and the mass does not break the case, you can choose laparoscopic surgery, this method only play a few holes in the abdomen, surgical wound is small, the body recover faster. Second, if the mass an exception, or if abdominal surgical wound can only be normal surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment