Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crystal --- ancient stones, crystal clear, colorful and mysterious legends can be found as long as

Their ideal crystal can be found on a lifetime lover.

Night comes, the street population is small, it is particularly cold, thoughts do not know where to go, and thick tea, sad music , especially the dark heart, do not know when to start like silent, like the grief and anguish against the stones that have a good move not know where to go, and always think people can feel your eyes closed Stone-one of the state,

do not know if you have sensitive to my feelings.

eyes every day when consciousness is grab the first phone to call you, tell You and I would like you to tell you to remember not to eat the old milk, tell your tired, can not afford that Acacia's suffering can not afford that Acacia's pain, like listening to you that lazy voice. Now that I think really happiness was full, came bit by bit, and take a good hard go of tired, but also very sweet with. Lots of times you told me you tired, hear heart hurts when I think the original distressed The feeling can not tell, that pain is beyond words to describe, really missing you tend to baby my life will not let you so hard,cheap UGG boots, make you happy and happy and healthy, when you say when your kidney is not good, to know how much I want to take care of you around you care for you? know how much I want to bear the pain for you? I think about are the all my all for your health? Love is staying with love is to share with each other, love is concerned about Love is a deep commitment. I am willing to pay me for my commitment to all, in fact you would think that I have nothing, maybe I the hearts was not enough, and when conditions allow, I go to security in the heart , with two hearts to love you, it is best to do with a crystal heart, pure and faithful heart. a heart love you in this life, life after life with the crystal's heart to remember what you look like. No matter how reincarnation is find you can walk around you, even if I overtaken by a ray of fresh air, I will float in your right close by!

my love do not need to move heaven and earth, without moving world does not need to move anyone, I just moved you a person with ordinary life, only that we all grow old, when we're old and our greatest asset is each other in the world to find each other. have each other's love, we will We now describe the environment in which peace are waiting for the remaining years of life and a new cycle of ,------ a distant village, a sort of a small pond, surrounded by the weeping willows, lotus pond, there are 35 Shoals of fish, pairs of ducks on the water chasing. I was in the pond shore fishing rod, you look stalk children waiting for fish bait, I'll go fishing in troubled waters, so beautiful picture ah. really missing at the moment ah go on to that space.

do not know when love find themselves lost in the middle of the day, I hear your voice has become an integral part of life can not, once the pride and arrogance arrogance in the face of all this love surrendered, many of my friends asked me what kind of woman in the end you become like this, I told them I have written for the rare age to know what love is heart felt, I that could finally find a worthy woman tempted worthy of my love love is worth I paid, and once hurt me extraordinarily careful with the advent of fortification of love, rejection of love close to the original true love is irresistible, deep feeling that comes from the heart involved with us, can not let go of things. in this city which I have seen too many so-called feelings, saw a woman in return for around a lot of friends to go see a lot of men in exchange for little girl change to, so the total in the bottom of my heart to pray with a pure and beautiful love, the only excuse that I have a little self-esteem. around a friend I called him long-haired, he had 26 girls for a month, I told He said people are not animals, we should have tried to stay, it said the child, who wronged their own lives do not always show off in front of me what his sister has had a bubble like, oh - man ah, I enlighten tired, let him Go, I am not the Buddha, I do not have the right and obligation to salvation he, his own salvation own right, each person's position is not about love, like, I do not want to declare how much my own pure, how self-love, I can only do is to keep my heart love jade, Shoushenruyu.

a big crowd, we knew each other. each other's feelings with each other's heartbeat, and mutual care of each other, we take a very long time, once intoxicated with, have imagined that this love the future beautiful and sweet, committed to the afterlife afterlife should forget each other, committed to the above Modoribashi waiting, the moment we are not afraid of death to come, we seem to look forward to the meet Modoribashi may also Modoribashi Magpie Bridge, huh, huh !

once everything is so beautiful, every night, we chatted online tired, endless phone chat, join us after the fantasy home,UGG shoes, later in life, when I pay the phone bill International long distance until it is much better than the market, then you, Oh, you always say to persuade me not to call, when I am really tired of sitting in front of the computer every day I work during the day to day, every day to take a 15-6 hours, you know? I go home every day while lying in bed thinking about you inside my mind thinking about the love, I am very happy, happiness can not find their position, and Oh is just really want to hear you sound, rather a day to eat or drink for the money they save to call you. Love in the time, only the enrichment of life. ancients have to take the daughter of Bo ah make her happy, why can not ah, although I do not so much gold, if I had, I would of! you are in me is the most important woman , I am willing to pay for this all my love to all, after all, could be tempted to find a It was not easy to love a woman, and I especially treasure my why the more I cherish the time I found myself farther and farther away from the points of what love is, the more seriously you the more you swing-up that high you high shelf you?

late at night, almost no one in the street, a quiet, calm feel that they are not in this space, and calm the mind, and night to bring the loneliness and solitude, darkness is always to many people inexplicably sad, lonely closer to their own.

Recently, we have an endless bickering, endless discussion of the break, sub it!

so painful to replace the former OK, after every morning, every midnight, we will one person to bear the original part of our own love for us the pain, so that once the point of drip crystal --- the ancient stones, crystal clear, colorful The mysterious legend as long as can find their ideal crystal can be found on a lifetime lover.

night comes, the street population is small, it is particularly cold, thoughts do not know where to go, and concentrated strong tea, sad music, especially the dark heart, do not know when to start like silent, like the grief and anguish against the stones that have a good move not know where to go, and always feel Stone eyes closed you can feel the unity of the human realm,

do not know whether you sensed my feelings.

day when the eyes start phone is the first sense , to call you, tell you I want you to tell you to remember not to eat the old milk, tell your tired, can not afford that Acacia's suffering can not afford that Acacia's pain, like to hear your voice that idle . Now that I think is really happy is full, came bit by bit, and take a good hard go of the tired, but also very sweet with. Lots of times you told me you tired, when I hear that heart hurt, the feeling can not tell the original distressed, that pain is beyond words to describe, really missing you tend to baby my life will not let you so hard, make you happy and happy and healthy, when you say you do not kidney good, to know how much I want to take care of you around you care for you? know how much I want to bear the pain for you? I think about are the all my all for your health? Love is staying with love is the mutual sharing, love is love is a deeply worried about the commitment. I am willing to pay me for my commitment to all, in fact you would think that I have nothing, maybe I the hearts was not enough, when conditions permit,cheap UGG boots, I went to safe a heart with two hearts for loving you, that do the best crystal heart, pure and loyal hearts. Love your heart this life, life after life with the crystal's heart's remember you look. No matter how reincarnation can find you can walk around you, even if I overtaken by a ray of fresh air, I will float in your right close by!

my love do not move heaven and earth, does not require moving world without moving anyone, I just moved you a person with ordinary life, only that we all grow old, when we're old and our greatest asset is each other in the world to find each other. have each other's love, we will describe the environment in which we are now, and peace are waiting for the remaining years of life and a new cycle of ,------ a distant village, a sort of a small pond, surrounded by the weeping willow, lotus pond, there are small groups of fish, pairs of ducks on the water chasing. I was in the pond shore fishing rod, you look stalk children waiting for fish bait, I'll go fishing in troubled waters, a good picture of the United States ah. really missing at this point on to that space to ah.

do not know when love find themselves lost in the middle of the day to hear your voice in my life can not be missing part, once the pride and arrogance have surrendered in the face of this love, and many of my friends asked me what kind of woman in the end you become like this, I told them I have written for the rare age to know what is love, heart felt, I said, can finally find a worthy tempted worthy of my love of a woman worthy of love I give, and who's hurt me to be careful especially with the advent of fortification of love, rejection of love close to the original real Love is the irresistible, deep heart feeling that comes from us involved can not let go of things. in this city which I have seen too many so-called feelings, saw a woman in return for around a lot of friends to go see a lot of men in exchange for the girl to go, so always pray with a pure heart, and beautiful love, the only excuse that I have a little self-esteem. around a friend I called him long-haired, he had 26 a month for a girl, I told him that people are not animals, we should have tried to stay, it said the child, who wronged their own lives do not always show off in front of me what his sister has had a bubble like, oh - man ah, I also enlighten tired and let him go, I am not a Buddhist, I do not have the right and obligation to salvation he, his own salvation own right, each person's position is not about love, like, I do not want to declare how much my own pure, how self-love, I can do is keep the love of my heart jade, Shoushenruyu.

a big crowd, we knew each other. each other's feelings with each other's heartbeat, and mutual care of each other, we take a very long time,cheap UGG boots, once intoxicated with, have imagined that this love the future beautiful and sweet, committed to the afterlife afterlife should forget each other, committed to the above Modoribashi waiting, the moment we are not afraid of death to come, we seem to look forward to the meet Modoribashi may also Modoribashi Magpie Bridge, huh, huh !

once everything is so beautiful, every night, we chatted online tired, endless phone chat, join us after the fantasy home, later in life, when I pay the phone bill International long distance until it is much better than the market, then you, Oh, you always say to persuade me not to call, when I am really tired of sitting in front of the computer every day I work during the day to day, every day to take a 15-6 hours, you know? I go home every day while lying in bed thinking about you inside my mind thinking about the love, I am very happy, happiness can not find their position, and Oh is just really want to hear you sound, rather a day to eat or drink for the money they save to call you. Love in the time, only the enrichment of life. ancients have to take the daughter of Bo ah make her happy, why can not ah, although I do not so much gold, if I had, I would of! you are in me is the most important woman , I am willing to pay for this all my love to all, after all, could be tempted to find a It was not easy to love a woman, and I especially treasure my why the more I cherish the time I found myself farther and farther away from the points of what love is, the more seriously you the more you swing-up you that high high shelf you?

late at night, almost no one in the street, a quiet, calm feel that they are not in this space, and calm the mind, and night to bring the loneliness and solitude, darkness is always to many people inexplicably sad, lonely closer to their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment